Chief Information Security Officer- A Virtual Chief Information Security Officer is an outsourced security advisor whose responsibilities vary depending upon your business needs.
A virtual CISO can be a cost-effective approach to having the access your company needs to high-end cybersecurity professionals.
Data Protection Officer Employing a virtual DPO demonstrates to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) and your business partners your commitment to a data protection framework.
Virtual DPO works closely with operations and technology risk management, compliance and legal teams to identify legal and regulatory obligations emanating from any of the key legislative areas.
SEPG – Software Engineering Process Group
A Software Engineering Process Group (SEPG) is an organization’s focal point for software process improvement activities. We offer virtual SEPG member.
He Maintains collaborative working relationships with software engineers, especially to obtain, plan for, and install new practices and technologies.
ATM – Appraisal Team Member
CMMI Assessors (Appraisers) works with Assessment Team Members (ATMs) during SCAMPI Assessments.
ATM support the Appraisers in collecting and validating evidence for Document Review, Interviews and preparation of other important artifacts.
We have highly skilled pool of certified ATMs up to level 5.
An internal auditor (IA) is a trained professional tasked with providing independent and objective evaluations of company financial and operational business activities. They are employed to ensure that companies follow proper procedures and function efficiently.
Phases of Consultancy
Know your Business Objective rather know you.
- What you do?
- How do you do?
- What do you use?
- How much automation is involved?
- Strive to Map is with the standard requirement
Context & Risk assessment along with Gap Analysis
- Know your interested parties, internal and external issues
- Assess business risk and recommend treatment
- Roadmap to bridge the identified gaps
Define Management System (Reverse Engineering)
- Upgrade what you have
- Translate your business practices into compliance-speak with easy-to-use Process & templates
- A very slim set of policies, procedures, template and guideline
- InfoSec Awareness
- Risk Management
- Process Owner’s training
- What is your pain area?
- Where do you expect improvement?
- Define Performance Objective
- Derive Performance
- Analyse Trend
- Progress monitoring
- Status overview to Management
- Continuous Record review
- Facilitation to Process Owners
- Internal Audit to ensure readiness
- NC closure and trend analysis
External Certification Support
- Identify right Certification partner
- Guidance for NC closure (If any)
- Be there to Celebrate Success